THEATREPLAN takes your privacy very seriously. This Privacy Notice is intended to set out your rights and answer any queries you may have about your personal data. If you need more information, please contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
Our personal information handling policy and procedures have been developed in line with the requirements of the 1995 European Union Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC) and the General Data Protection Regulation (in force from 25 May 2018) and applicable national law.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our services and when you purchase services from us. The personal data we process may include:
- your name;
- your home or work address, email address and/or phone number;
- your job title;
- your previous work roles;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access Theatreplan
- internet browser and operating system;
- and/or any other information you provide
2. How do we use this information and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process the personal data listed in paragraph 1 above for the following purposes:
- as required to establish and fulfill a contract with you, for example, if you enter into a business agreement with us or receive services. This may include communicating with you, providing services and arranging the delivery or other provision of products or services. We require this information in order to enter into a contract with you and are unable to do so without it;
- to comply with applicable law and regulation;
- in accordance with our legitimate interests in protecting Theatreplan’s legitimate business interests and legal rights, including but not limited to, use in connection with legal claims, compliance, regulatory and investigative purposes (including disclosure of such information in connection with legal process or litigation);
- with your express consent to respond to any correspondence we may receive from you, and/or in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- we may use information you provide to personalise our communications to you; products or services for you, in accordance with our legitimate interests;
- we may use information to invite you to events or presentations which we feel may be of use and interest to you
3. With whom and where will we share your personal data?
We may share your personal data with our partners and collaborators to process it for the purposes of administration and to deliver products or services where elements of these are provided by group companies other than those with which you have directly contracted.
We may also share your personal data with the below third parties:
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and external legal and financial advisors;
- marketing and communications agencies where they have agreed to process your personal data in line with this Privacy Notice;
- market research companies;
- our suppliers, business partners and sub-contractors; and/or
- search engine and web analytics.
Personal data may be shared with government authorities and/or law enforcement officials if required for the purposes above, if mandated by law or if needed for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in compliance with applicable laws. Personal data may also be shared with third party service providers who will process it on behalf of Theatreplan for the purposes above. Such third parties include, but are not limited to, providers of web hosting, marketing, PR.
In the event that our business or any part of it is sold or integrated with another business, your details will be disclosed to our advisers and those of any prospective purchaser and will be passed to the new owners of the business.
4. How long will you keep my personal data?
We will not keep your personal information for any purpose for longer than is necessary and will only retain the personal information that is necessary in relation to the purpose or for the continuance of a business relationship with you.
Where you are a client, we will keep your information for the length of any contractual relationship you have with us and beyond that, unless you require us to delete that information.
Where you are a prospective client and you have consented to us contacting you, we will retain your data until you unsubscribe from our communications.
5. Where is my data stored?
The personal data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
6. What are my rights in relation to my personal data?
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing and PR purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by informing us that you wish us to delete your data.
Where you have consented to us using your personal data, you can withdraw that consent at any time.
If the information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you can notify us and ask us to correct or supplement it.
You also have the right, to ask us to provide a copy of any personal data we hold about you.
If you have a complaint about how we have handled your personal data, you may be able to ask us to restrict how we use your personal data while your complaint is resolved. In some circumstances you can ask us to erase your personal data (a) by withdrawing your consent for us to use it; (b) if it is no longer necessary for us to use your personal data; (c) if you object to the use of your personal data and we don't have a good reason to continue to use it; or (d) if we haven't handled your personal data in accordance with our obligations.
7. Where can I find more information about Theatreplan’s handling of my data?
Should you have any queries regarding this Privacy Notice, about Theatreplan’s processing of your personal data or wish to exercise your rights you can contact the General Manager using the email address:email@example.com If you are not happy with our response, you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office.